How do I install an eSIM on Samsung Galaxy S20/S21 series device?
- Have your given QR-code ready and open the Samsung device
2. Head into your Settings > Connections
3. Tap on SIM card manager
4. Select Add mobile plan
5. Select ‘Scan Carrier QR code’
6. Position the QR Code within the guided lines to scan it and enter the confirmation code if prompted
7. Once the eSIM plan has been detected, tap on Add
8. When your plan has been registered, select OK to turn on the plan
9. Once you have activated your eSIM, you can view it in SIM card manager
10. Turn on eSIM under Mobile Network
11. Enable Mobile Data
12. Enable Data Roaming (Please turn off your primary line to avoid roaming charges from your carrier provider when overseas)
13. Set up an APN (access point name) on your device if required. You can find the APN details on your “Install eSIM/Access Data” page.
Still need help?
get back to you in a jiffy.