I am experiencing “PDP Authentication Failure”
The PDP Authentication Failure can be related to your settings, or eSIM data/validity.
Please check if you have experienced the following items:
- The APN is set according to the information from your eSIM installation page if required (all lower case and in one word)
- You have remaining data on your eSIM: if you try to connect while there is no remaining data, you may encounter this error.
- You are connected to the supported network as advised on your eSIM installation page
In order to find the eSIM installation page and all the details please go to My eSIMs > Details > Install eSIM and scroll down the page. In this case, please reset your network settings.
If the above steps do not help, please try resetting your network settings*:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Go to General
- Go to Reset
- Go to Reset Network Settings
- Restart your device
*Resetting network settings reset existing WiFi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings.
If the issue persists, please contact us for further assistance.
Still need help?
get back to you in a jiffy.